Monday, December 29, 2008

Ok so...

all of my close female friends except one are now pregnant. Hopefully, someday, I will get my turn too.

Update: Went back to the fertility doctor on the 16th. Cyst had gotten larger, he told me to go see my OBGYN to see about getting it removed. I called my OBGYN from my car in the parking lot and they got me right in. I went in to see him we scheduled surgery for 12/31.

The hospital called to let me know how much I had to pay. For some crazy reason they want my full $2000 deductible up front. NOT happening! How many people do you know that can fork over that much money at once? So, I spoke to the lady that scheduled me at the doctor's office and she said that all the hospitals they use do that. Well, I have had back surgery and wrist surgery in the last 3 years and no one has ever asked me for my full deductible up front. So, I decided that was my sign or cue to find another doctor, so I cancelled the surgery. Melinda recommended her doctor to me so I have made an appointment to go see him on January 13th. Hopefully, he will get me in soon to have the cyst removed and I will become a baby making machine!.....LOL....I realize that is not going to happen but its a nice thought. I think the plan is to have the cyst removed then I will go back to the RE and he will probably try the clomid again and then move on to the shots if that doesn't work. Time will tell I guess....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stephanie, Sorry to hear that you have a cyst that needs to be removed. Please keep me updated. I sure miss talking to you all the time. We need to hang out sometime. We haven't seen eachother in a while and it would be nice to get together and do something. If you ever need to talk you can always call me. If you don't have my cell shoot me a email and I will email it to you. Hope all goes well and you can get that ugly cyst out soon. Then hopefully you will be on you way to making a baby...lol.

Katie Eaton Photography said...

It's so hard when everyone around you has what you want! I'm so sorry.