Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What now?

I am at work and just NOT in the mood to do ANYTHING. I just want to go home and go to bed. I have work that needs to get done but I just can't motivate myself. I am in a very blah mood. I don't really care to talk to anyone. Normally I go outside and talk to my boss while she smokes a cigarette and I'm not really even in the mood to do that. I need something exciting to do, something to look forward to at least until this 2ww is up. I might go insane before the two weeks is up! I really need to find something to do! Anyone have any ideas? Its hard to do anything when you don't want to be around anyone but maybe if its exciting I can handle the being around people part just don't expect me to be chipper (I know that's a stretch for me even on a good day...lol) or bouncing off the walls.

No comments: