Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Friday is coming...

I don't know if I am ready for Friday to be here or not. Technically Friday is the day I can take a pg test but I just know its going to be negative again and I just don't want to see that again. But then I guess its better than wondering what every twinge or pain is. I guess if its negative we can move on to the IUI and have a much better chance. I do have to say I am handling friends becoming pregnant better than I have previously. There was a time I would go in my bathroom and just cry but I am past that stage and have learned to deal. I am truly happy for them and I hope everything works out. Not that I have EVER wished that it wouldn't work out just that it took me some time to be happy for them. I am feeling overwhelmed. I can't concentrate on anything for very long. I am SO ready to have a few days off work. I will be off a couple days before Memorial Day weekend and a few days after and will hopefully get to spend a little time with Addisyn and she always makes me feel better. She is so much fun and she keeps me busy so I don't have time to sit and think.

3 comments:

djordan said...

It's always so hard to concentrate just before testing...I hope you get a positive!

Melinda said...

I am praying hard! Thanks for being such an awesome friend - I know things are going to work out for the best! Remember I am here if you need an ear.

Katie Eaton Photography said...

I hope you see two lines on your test!!