Friday, September 26, 2008

Crash, Bang, Smash Em Up!

I think your keys and drivers license should be taken away on your 80th birthday if there was no cause for it prior to that! My car now has a big hole in it and needs a face reconstruction because some moron lets his 82 year old mother drive around town when she has no business behind the wheel! Here is what happened...I left work for lunch. I went down the street to Taco Bell and was on my way back. As I am driving minding my own freakin business this old lady decides that her quilting can't wait for me to go by (she was turning into the quilting store) so she jumps out in front of me and I smash into her! So after the cops get there we pull our cars into the quilting store parking lot and when she gets out of the car she has to walk with a WALKER! OMG! So then once the cop comes to talk to me after talking to her I find out that her insurance card is EXPIRED! CRAP! He says that she says she has insurance but just doesn't have a current card. Well we shall see about that. I did find out today though that she does have insurance. I have called the insurance company and gotten the claim number, now I am just waiting on the dang insurance adjuster to call me back! Doesn't look like that is going to happen today! I didn't sleep worth crap last night. The last time I saw the clock it was 2:34AM! I had to get up at 6:30 to be at the doctor's office at 8. He gave me muscle relaxers and some steroids for my back. I am so sleepy I can barely function and I am grumpy and want to go home and go to sleep! Here is a picture of my poor car. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It looks worse in person.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

YUCK! That sucks! I hope everything works out OK! Let us know if we can do anything to help.