Saturday, September 27, 2008

What a pain in the butt!

Ok so now I have talked to the insurance adjuster and given him my recorded statement BUT they can't get me a rental car until the old lady calls in and gives her recorded statement. Here is the problem. She has NO incentive to call in. Her car is fine. She can still drive around town even though she has no business driving in the first place. Yesterday I looked up the phone number to the owner of the car which happens to be her son. I politely told him that I really need his mother to call the insurance adjuster and give her statement so that I can get a car. He said he understands and that he would call and ask her to call them. Well I called again last night at about 5:15 because the guy leaves at 5:30 and he said he still hadn't heard from her! He told me that there would be people there today so if she called in she could leave her statement with them. Well I tried to call about 3 o'clock and got his voicemail and when I hit 0 to talk to an agent it said they were closed but yet his voicemail said they are open on Saturdays until 5:30! So if I couldn't get through she can't get through even if she was smart enough to hit 0 and not just leave a message. What a FREAKIN MESS!!!!

No comments: