Monday, September 22, 2008

Lack of sleep...

I don't know why but I am having the hardest time going to sleep these days. Even on Saturday I played with Tobey and Addisyn most of the day. You would think all the running and playing and nonstop action would have worn me out but no I even took 2 Tylenol PMs and still had trouble going to sleep! Its crazy! I don't know what to do about it. It has been almost 2am every night for the last 4 nights before I fall asleep. What is wrong with me?! I was reading online about insomnia and they say that stress could cause it. I can't think of anything that I am stressing about. Work is relatively quiet these days. There isn't anything going on around here out of the ordinary. Maybe its the upcoming doctor appts that I am stressing about? I don't know. Its not like I lay there and that is all I can think about. I haven't even really thought about it that much. I figure if I get all worked up about it its just going to make me all nervous for no reason. I don't think that we will get any life defining news at this appointment so there really isn't anything to worry about. I have flipped our mattress around, washed the sheets, and done anything else I could think of that may make me more comfortable and nothing is working. Poor Jason is afraid to move when he gets in bed because if I am on the verge of going to sleep and he moves and wakes me up I might go postal on him...LOL....Oh well, I am so tired right now maybe I will get some sleep tonight.

No comments: