Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Doctor's appt

So I just got back from the fertility doctor. Just as I expected he gave me Provera to make me have a period. I will go back to him on the third day of my period so he can do a sonogram and see what my ovaries are up to. He said if everything looks good and there appears to be a regular size follicle trying to release an egg he will then give me Clomid PLUS injections. He said the injections will boost the probability of the Clomid working. Once I do that I will go back on the 13th day of my cycle (I have never had to count so closely) for another sonogram. That's it for now. Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My fingers are crossed!

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Best of luck! Did you ever check out that site I sent you?

Unknown said...

Katie, Yes I did. Its great. Thanks!