Monday, March 9, 2009

A few thoughts

For some reason I am more hopeful with this next process than I have been with the rest. Maybe its because we actually did surgery and made a real change and not just with drugs. Maybe its because this is something new and supposed to be more likely to work. I am not sure what it is. It quite possibly could just be that I am tired of feeling sorry for myself and it doesn't help matters any so I have decided to stop being negative and have a positive outlook. Who knows, but whatever makes me feel better right? :-)

I have 3 more pills to take and then I will be on my way to starting. I will probably start this weekend and go to the doctor Monday or Tuesday next week and get the show on the road. Everyone keep your fingers, toes, eyes, or whatever crossed!

No comments: