Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hanging on to hope...

Well I have been using the Clearblue Easy fertility monitor. Every morning the first thing I do is pee on a stick...lol. Well for the last week it has been at low fertility, which it should have been, but then this morning it went to HIGH fertility!!! There is one more step up which is peak fertility which is supposed to be the actual day of ovulation so hopefully it will go up to that next but this is a step in the right direction!

I have had a rough day today. I found out two co-workers just found out they are pregnant and there are two others that are due to deliver in the next few weeks. Plus, my sister and another friend are due this summer! Whatever they are drinking or breathing or whatever I want some!

This little bit of extra good news is getting me through the day though. :-)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Woohoo! Gonna be a good weekend, huh? LOL...glad it is doing what it is supposed to and hopefully it works! Also, I didn't know Jason's job was going so bad, but I glad he has the new oppurtunity...we are praying it works out!