Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just jabbering...

When I first heard that I would be doing Clomid AND the Menopur injections I was afraid that I was going to have some crazy mood swings. So far, I haven't really, no more than normal anyway. I did notice that one of the side effects on the Menopur is dizziness, which I get on a normal basis anyway so that is nothing new to me. I have noticed if I am sitting down not moving everyone once in a while the room starting to spin a little but its nothing I can't handle.

The injections aren't bad at all. The hardest part is actually mixing the diluent with the powder and then getting it all in the syringe. The needle that you administer it with is maybe an inch long so its really not a big deal. The first one I did I was a little nervous about sticking myself but now its not hard. I only have to do them three times. Tonight will be my last one then I will go back to the doctor on the 30th and he said he will do another sonogram. I am not exactly sure what that will show but I guess I will find out.

When I first found out I would be doing all this I was really positive and hopeful that it was going to work and it's not that I'm not now it's just that I really want it to and I am nervous that I am not doing something right when it comes to the injections or I am not taking the Clomid pills at the right time. I don't know. I am very nervous about this and I REALLY want it to work! The time is going by really slowly right now and I am very impatient! I just know that it could get worse before it gets better money wise with all these treatments and I really don't want it to!

No comments: