Friday, March 20, 2009

YAY!!

I just got back from the doctor. It went really well. I am happy with the news. He said my ovaries look good. There are no cysts. He gave me the prescription for the Clomid and the injections which are called Menopur. The nurse showed me how to do the injections. They are just into my stomach and seem relatively easy. I am supposed to start them tonight. He sent me across the street from his office to Target's pharmacy because he said a lot of places don't carry the Menopur but he knew they did so I went over there and got my prescriptions and now I am back at work. I am in a great mood! Its beautiful outside, I heard what I wanted to hear from the doctor, I even got to talk to Addie Waddie on the phone and it seems to be slow here at work so its more of a relaxed setting instead of stressful and ITS FRIDAY!

Keep those fingers and toes crossed that these injections work! It seems to have worked so far!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

YAY! So glad things are moving along. Being at the hospital today with Elizabeth just increased the baby fever even more! Ugh...I am SO tired of waiting!

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't replied before today to your post. I am glad that you are getting over your URI and Strep. I am also glad you doctor's appt. went well. I think it would be great for your nephew to have a cousin his age to play with. My fingers, toes, legs, arms, and everything else is still crossed.