Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doing better...

I am doing better today than I have been. If you caught the short-lived blog from Sunday night before I removed it you know what I mean.

These hormone injections have had a different effect on me this time around than it did the last time. You know that little filter in your head that tells you when you should keep your opinions to yourself and stuff like that? Well, mine seemed to be on vacation for a few days. Don't get me wrong, I meant everything I said its just normally something that I would just keep to myself. Jason got the brunt of this but he takes it so well and let's me apologize later. He knows I am going through a lot right now and he takes good care of me.

He is considering the IUI route for next month. I know its not the greatest economy to have a baby in right now but I have already spent so much money on all this that it would be a big waste of money if I stop now. The IUI is a little bigger of a deal for him than for me so I told him it was his decision. There is still a large chance that even that won't work. Anyway, I go back to the doctor on Tuesday next week to check my ovaries to see if they are ready to release an egg. He did give me one new medication this month. He said its a steroid but either I didn't catch the reason for it or he just failed to explain that part I don't remember which. There is so much to remember when you are trying to get all your questions answered at once.

1 comment:

djordan said...

Glad you are doing better today. Isn't is crazy how up and down we can be from all of the crazy hormones. You don't know me but I stumbled across your blog after reading someone else's. Wanted to let you know that I have had good success with Menopur (although not much success in making the baby stick but that has nothing to do with the medicine). You can visit me at http://lossandlonging.blogspot.com