Monday, April 27, 2009

Hope

The last few weeks I have missed church. Just too many things going on and then yesterday for some dumb reason my alarm didn't go off. It did it again this morning too but this time the thunder and rain woke me up so I didn't miss anything. I think going to church and listening to them talk about God and how he does what's best does help a little bit. Not that I am overly happy that he seems to think that making me go through all this is what's best but I guess the reasoning behind that will be shown to me in time. Maybe, its to teach me patience of which right now I have very little depending on the subject. With children I have a lot of patience I think, with adults that should already know better I have none...lol.

The main reason I am having so much difficulty right now is that my monetary resources are running dangerously low and next month will likely be our last show until next year which really sucks! Maybe we won't need it but who knows. I will go to the doctor tomorrow for a sonogram to see if my ovaries are ready to release eggs and then he will tell me when to do the trigger shot which will probably be Wednesday or Thursday.

So, if you have uncrossed them then I am going to need you to recross all those fingers and toes!

No comments: