Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So THESE are the mood swings I have heard so much about

Wow, I woke up this morning in the most depressed state I think I have ever been in. I had to make myself get out of bed. Then by the time I was ready for work and driving to the office I was fighting back tears. I just wanted to go back home and curl up in bed next to my husband and not talk to anyone. Then I get to work and barely sit my butt in the chair and I have 3 people immediately asking me questions. Sheesh! Can't I breath for a second? Now I think I am back to a semi-normal mood but apparently that may change in the next couple of minutes.

Kelsey did my injection for me last night because it has to be administered in the hip. Boy my hip is sore now. I expected that because I had been reading about it and lots of people said they were sore for a couple of days afterward. No signs yet as to if its working quite yet but I guess it needs some time. I did the fertility monitor this morning like I have been every morning for the past 16 days and it hasn't indicated ovulation yet. Hopefully it will tomorrow!

I am hanging on tight. This could be a bumpy ride!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Fun, fun, fun! God really put you on my mind a lot today. I have been thinking and praying about you and this whole process. I have a really good feeling that this will be "our month"...let's hope for some really good news for both of us in just a few short weeks!