Thursday, April 30, 2009

There are 2!

I just returned to work from the doctor. There are two mature follicles on my left ovary that are ready to release eggs. He told me to do the HCG injection tonight. Then he wants me to go on Thursday next week for blood work to check my progesterone levels to see if I in fact ovulated. So, if there is two eggs that does give me a better chance of actually becoming pregnant but that also means there is a chance for twins...lol...lord help us! Here comes the two week wait! Anyway, back to work!

2 comments:

djordan said...

Woohoo!! That is such great news! Hope the trigger shot goes well tonight.

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Does your doctor have you take progesterone during the 2ww? If not, I'd probably ask for it ... they can do prometrium pills or the other version. ;)