Thursday, October 23, 2008

I got it back!

Well I got my car back today. Even though they tried to inspect it for me and it FAILED! They said that I could drive it for about 50 miles and it will reset the modules or something then I can bring it back and they will do it again at no charge since I already paid. Thats really no big deal I guess. I am going out to my sister's tomorrow so I will easily get the 50 miles in. Anyway, after driving a brand new car for almost a month and then getting into my really not new car it really magnifies the crappiness but eh, what are you gonna do? It looks like its supposed to I guess. It drives like it supposed to I guess, its hard to remember specifically what was normal because it has been almost a month since I have driven it. One thing I do know for sure is that it still tries to DIE after I start it and go to pull out of my parking spot at work. DAMN CAR!

On the other main subject in my life.....I think I might bleed to death!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, Glad to hear you finally got your car back. I know how you feel about feeling like you are going to bleed to death. I felt that way after I had Trent. I didn't feel like that after Tryston. I didn't bleed nearly as much. Anyways get ready for it after you get pregnant and have the baby.