Friday, October 17, 2008

OUCH!

I had my sonogram today. It was kinda painful. If I hadn't already been on pain meds for my back I may have come off that chair!

Anyway, there does appear to be a large cyst on my left ovary. He had a hard time seeing my left ovary because it was hiding behind my uterus. After moving that thing around in there and trying to push my uterus out of the way (the painful part) he did get a glimpse but I think it was inconclusive.

He put me on birth control. Yes, I go to the doctor to try and have a baby and he puts me on birth control!...LOL....Kind of backwards if you ask me but he said that this will give my ovaries a "rest" and hopefully will make the cyst go down on its own. I will go back when my next period starts and he will look again. So until then I guess I just get to wait. Yippee for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I hope it does go down on its own and they can get a better look at it. I also pray that this doctor will do whatever it takes to see that you get the baby you long for.