Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Updates

I just got back from the doctor. He gave me a prescription for Provera to make me have a period then I am supposed to go in on the third day of my period so he can do a sonogram of my ovaries to see what exactly they are doing. So then we will go from there I guess. He has lots of ideas so hopefully one of them will be successful.

The moron from Allstate called me while I was on my way back to work and just reiterated yet again why I call him the moron. He calls and asks me what the name of the place is that I want my car repaired at. I told him I didn’t have any place in mind I was just going to have it done where ever they want it done at. He said ok and that he would get an appt set up for it to be repaired. So then I asked if they had gone to look at it yet and he didn’t know so he looked and said that if they had they hadn’t put the info in the system yet. So I told him I was just curious. So then he says that he will call me once they look at it to get me set up with one of their preferred shops. So after all that there was really no reason for him to call me. Nothing was accomplished other than him making himself look like an idiot which I already knew!

No comments: