Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My car

Nope, still don't have it back. Everyday this week I call Allstate and everyday I am told that they are approving the extra costs and they are sending the paperwork to the body shop and everyday this week I call the body shop and they say they still haven't heard from them. So today I go through the whole routine again and at 5 o'clock I call Allstate AGAIN because I had to leave him a voicemail when I called him earlier and he puts me on hold and calls the body shop. He comes back and tells me everything is taken care of an I should be able to pick up my car tomorrow. So I will call the body shop in the morning and make sure I can pick it up before I return the rental. Keep your fingers crossed!

Oh and since its been almost a month since the accident and inspection was about to expire when I got in the accident its now WAY past due and illegal so I called the body shop and asked them if they have a way to get it inspected and since they are a dealership they do have a service center that will do it so she said they would take it over and get it inspected for me and I can just pay for it when I pick it up. Let's hope that all goes well too!

No comments: